Return to EEA House combined images

St James’s House, Edgbaston, Birmingham: the exterior entrance and a detail of the main staircase. Designed by John Madin and built 1954-7,the Grade II-listed building constructed for the Engineering and Allied Employer’s Federation was a ground-breaking industrial relations building, cleverly planned to ease employer and Trade Union encounters © James O. Davies, Historic England

EEA House combined images

Dimensions:
2086 × 1500
File size:
463 KB